It’s that time of year again. Time to deck the halls and get all the holiday décor in order! This time of year always has me in the entertaining mood and I’m so excited to be sharing some tips and inspiration with you to help put together the perfect holiday tablescape.
- Not your average name card: Take a sprig of rosemary and, using baking twine, tie it into a circle. Using cardstock, cut out a ribbon-shaped piece of paper. Write your guest’s name across the front and using a glue gun, glue each end to your rosemary wreath. If you’re looking to get that calligraphy look with your place cards, handwrite the names of your guests and then go back over the handwriting with your marker, making your lines thicker on every downstroke.
- It’s okay to mix and match! Try mixing different colours/materials in your table décor while staying within a common theme or colour family. For this table décor, we stuck with warm rose and mulberry tones, mixing glassware and plates to give the table a sophisticated Bohemian vibe.
- Adding a little sparkle and shine is never a bad idea when it comes to your holiday decorating. We added miniature twinkle lights throughout our centrepiece as well as metallic linens to complete the overall look.
Shop this look
- Floral arrangement — Carly Fedak
- Twinkle lights, plates, napkins — Indigo
- Cutlery and table linens — HomeSense