- 2 portions of your desired rice noodles, cooked (I prefer ½ inch cut)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1.5 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 4-6 fresh basil leaves
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Cook 2 serving-size portions of your desired rice noodles until al denté. Once cooked, rinse in cold water then drizzle sesame oil and toss.
- In a large frying pan with 1 tbsp. avocado oil, add chicken over medium heat. When the chicken is cooked through, add the garlic and 1 tbsp. honey to the pan and continue to cook for one min.
- Set the chicken aside.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the red curry paste in water and add ½ a tbsp honey and 1 tbsp. avocado oil to the mix. Add the mix to the frying pan over medium/high heat and cook for 30 seconds-1 minute before adding the cooked rice noodles.
- Add noodles and thinly sliced carrots to the pan and toss in the sauce. I like to let the noodles sit for a minute or so to crisp up a bit in the pan, but this is optional.
- Remove from the heat and toss in fresh basil leaves. Transfer to a plate and top with sliced green onions and enjoy!