- ½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ diced onion
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp sliced sundried tomatoes
- 1 cup gnocchi
- 1 cup pulled rotisserie chicken breast
- 2 tbsp shredded mozzarella
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium pot, cook the gnocchi as directed on the package.
- Reserve ¼ cup of water from the gnocchi, then drain the gnocchi and toss it with ½ tbsp of olive oil. Set aside.
- In a large skillet on medium heat, add butter and sauté onions until they are semi translucent. Next, add the crushed garlic and cook for about a min.
- Once you can smell the aroma of garlic, add the cream, starchy water (from the gnocchi), chili flakes, ground nutmeg and stir to combine.
- Next, add the spinach leaves and sun-dried tomato stirring until the spinach leaves have wilted.
- After the spinach has cooked in the cream sauce, add salt and pepper to taste, pulled chicken breast, and the gnocchi to your skillet. Give it a good mix, then transfer it to a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over top and broil on high until the cheese starts to turn golden brown. Don’t step away from the oven, this step happens quickly. As soon as it’s finished, you can take it out and enjoy!