- 2 portions of your desired noodles, I used fettuccine for this recipe
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp oil from the sundried tomato jar
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ sweet onion, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 8-10 shrimp
- 1 cup chopped Swiss chard
- ¼ cup corn
- 3 tbsp salted pasta water
- Freshly shaved parmesan
- In a pot with boiling water and a pinch of salt, cook noodles until al denté.
- In a large frying pan set to medium heat, add butter, sundried tomatoes and oil, garlic, sweet onion, chilli flakes, sriracha, and shrimp. Cook until shrimp is almost opaque.
- Once the shrimp is about done, add the Swiss chard, and corn. Once it’s cooked, add 3 tbsp of the salted pasta water and stir. Let it continue to cook/boil for a min or until the water has almost evaporated, leaving behind a light sauce.
- Add the cooked noodles to the pan and combine all the ingredients.
- Last, sprinkle fresh parmesan over top and enjoy!